HME Filters used to maintain passive heat and moisturizer levels of air prevent any bacteria or viruses from entering the patient’s airways.
- Provides effective protection against various types of particles including bacteria, viruses, and moisture droplets.
- Precisely engineered and easy-to-use device made up of high-strength plastic material offering reliable performance.
- Provided with high-efficiency electrostatic filters to address concerns associated with ventilated patients.
- The filters help protect the patient, the equipment, and the breathing circuit from contamination.
- Enhances particle capture efficiency and gives an Iow and stable breathing resistance even when wet.
- A conveniently located port or connection permits gas sampling at the top of the housing.
- H.M.E.Fs are designed according to “ISO” standards to help facilitate connection to different ventilators and anesthesia systems.