The CVP Manometers are used for continuous or intermittent monitoring of central venous pressure during infusion.
- Specially designed to measure and monitor continuous or intermittent central venous pressure.
- CVP manometer is a tube with graduations marked from – 4 cm to + 34 cm and attached to a three-way stop cock.
- An extra soft kink-resistant frosted 120cm long extension tube is fitted with a female luer lock on one end and a male luer lock on the other end for safe connection to the central venous catheter.
- The sliding indicator is provided to record reading.
- Molded clamps with latex rubber strings are provided for easy fixation to IV Stands.
- Y-injection site/Latex rubber flash bulb is provided for extra medication.
- The manometer is manufactured from non-toxic Polypropylene & Poly Vinyl Chloride.
- The product is sterilized using EO (Ethylene Oxide) gas.