Terms and Conditions
1. Products and services
The products we offer are not manufactured under our supervision. Our services cater to the needs of our clients, only as per our strength of actions.
2. Professional standards
The process of manifestation is done under the strict supervision of highly qualified pharmacists, who are bound by the codes of professional ethics and conduct.
For sending updates and other notifications, DDK Healthcare may contact you via email, texts, calls, or any other form of messaging. If you are using this website, it is assumed that you have given consent for the same.
4. Security and access to information
5. Content on the website
The content on www.ddkhealthcare.com is not a substitute for any professional’s prescription.
You agree not to:
- copy, store (in any format), transmit, manipulate, or create derivatives from any part(s) of the content on our website;
- use www.ddkhealthcare.com for any unethical purpose, any kind of commercial exploitation, and any purpose that may give a bad impression of our website;
- decompile or reverse engineer any of the software or other materials provided on the website;
- encourage others to do any of the above;
- publicly criticize or defame www.ddkhealthcare.com or any of its employees.
6. Ownership of our content
The content (including pictures and videos) on our website (www.ddkhealthcare.com) belongs to us.
7. Plagiarism prohibited
We do not provide rights to anybody (including users or other websites) for copying, manipulating, and presenting our content on any other platform.
8. Third-Party Information
In no event shall www.ddkhealthcare.com be responsible for the content of the links provided on our website or the content of the links provided in the linked websites. Please read the Disclaimer carefully.
9. Monitoring of Customer activity
We monitor the Customer’s activity to:
- be aware of frauds;
- customize our website according to the preferences of our Customers.
DDK Healthcare and its employees will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental damage.
11. Denial or termination of access
DDK Healthcare shall/shall not notify you when it detects any unethical use of the website and shall deny access to the website immediately, with/without notifying the user.
Amendments are vital for the customization of the website. Therefore, DDK Healthcare may/may not notify you regarding any changes made in the policy at any point of time. Please make sure to read the terms and policies periodically.
COPYRIGHTS NOTICE; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.