Silicon Elastomer Coated Endotracheal Tube – Cuffed & Plain
Cuffed | SMD 701 CE
Plain | SMD 701 PE
Trachseal Cuff | SMD 701 CTE
Subglottic Suction Tube | SMD 722 E
Trachseal Ultra | SMD 771 E
• Used to maintain a patient’s airway and mechanically ventilate patients
• Made from a special non-toxic PVC coated with silicon elastomer which forms a bonded film over this tube and balloon.
• 100% Phthalate free.
• The tube is coated with a non-stick, self-lubricating Silicon elastomer (Elastosyl) which forms a thin film on the surface.
• Elastosyl reduces the coefficient of friction by 80%, Reducing trauma significantly.
• Elastosyl coating forms a non-stick layer on the balloon preventing it from sticking to the trachea.
• Elastosyl offers a 100% more bio-compatible surface to the tube and is much safer for the body.
• Low-pressure high volume cuff provides an excellent seal