- Bain Circuit offered comprises co-axial modification of a basic T-piece system which has been developed for facilitating the scavenging of waste anesthetic gases
- Bain circuits are a co-axial modification of the basic T-piece system, developed to facilitate the scavenging of waste anesthetic gases.
- Compact and inexpensive, Low resistance to breathing.
- Facilitates scavenging of waste gases
- Adult It is based on Mapleson’s D system, Provided with a 22 mm corrugated tube. expiratory valve and a 2-litre antistatic bag.
- Pediatric:- It is based on Mapleson’s F system, provided with a 15 & 10-mm corrugated tube with a 0.5-liter antistatic rebreathing bag and a bag bleed valve.
- Sterile/ Disposable / Individually packed.