An umbilical artery catheter (I-JAC) allows blood to be taken from an infant at different times, without repeated needle sticks. It can also be used to continuously monitor a baby’s blood pressure.
- A traumatic, soft rounded open distal tip to reduce vascular trauma.
- Tube with radio-opaque line, marked at every cm from 5 to 25 cm from the open distal tip for accurate placement
- Can be used with venous or arterial routes for infusion, transfusion, administration of medication, blood sampling, pressure measurement e
- Available with a female flexible mount and luer lock.
- Color-coded funnel end connector for easy identification of size.
- Length: 40 cm, Sizes: 4, 5, 6 & 8 FG