Trachseal UltraTM (Ultra Thin Cuff)
• Trach seal ultra is an ET tube with an ultra-thin polyurethane cuff.
• The thin cuff eliminates the layer folding problem present in conventional PVC cuffs and hence prevents the infectious secretions from percolating into the lungs.
• The thin polyurethane cuff offers a distinct advantage for the pediatric and neonate anatomy.
• It significantly reduces the cases of re-intubation and seals the trachea perfectly and trauma-free.
• Used to maintain a patient’s airway and mechanically ventilate patients
• Made from non-toxic, non-irritant medical grade clear PVC
• Kink-resistant, thin-walled, thermo-sensitive tube, that softens at body temperature
• Smooth inside/outside surface for ease in intubation, extubation, and suctioning
• Smooth polished murphy eye, distal end, and tapered balloon end for atraumatic intubation and extubation
• Kink-resistant inflation tube to ensure patient safety during cuff inflation and deflation
• Radio opaque line and markings provided to facilitate identification of tube position
• Universal 15 mm connector at the proximal end
• E.T.O Sterile and pyrogen-free. For single-patient use