- The catheter mount is used as an intermediary connection between the patient and the breathing system. These tubes are made of a special flexible copolymer. These tubes have minimal compliance with low dead space volume. The catheter mount is fitted with a double swivel connector and flexible tubing.
- Catheter Mount connects patient ET to the breathing circuit. This minimizes the jerk of breathing to ET or TT reducing trauma to the trachea.
- The double swivel makes no dragging on the breathing circuit & ET or TT.
- Lightweight double swivel rotates 360-degree 0n both axis, minimum compliance, Low dead.
- Compatible with all types of breathing and ventilator circuits.
- Provided with a 22 mm standard female connector on both ends with an inner diameter of 15 mm.
- Collapsible corrugated tubing is inert to all anesthetic gases and all reagents.
- An elbow port is provided for easy suctioning without causing disturbance to breathing circuits.
- Sterile/ Disposable / Individually packed.