- Plain Endotracheal tube size 2-5 fr – used for general anesthesia, intensive care, and emergency medicine for airway management and mechanical ventilation, with Naso-Oral tip.
- RO line throughout the tube length for X-ray detection of proper placement of the device.
- Murphy eye with smooth edges and tips to reduce any trauma to the patient.
- High-volume, low-pressure cuff to build an air-tight grip between the tube and trachea to avoid any leakages. The inflation tube connected with the cuff to inflate and deflate it is kink-resistant to ensure patient safety during the Procedure.
- Available in Cuffed Endotracheal Tube Size 5- 8.5fr
Endotracheal tube sizes (I.D. of the tube in mm) :